Each of us makes an impact
Human Technologies offers more than just a job and a paycheck. Becoming an employee is an opportunity to make a real difference in the world- for yourself, your family, your community. You’ll be surrounded by supportive coworkers who know the extraordinary power of people with purpose, and prove it every day.
Work done well makes everything possible
We are all about working together to satisfy our customers. Delivering quality products and services on time. Meeting expectations for quality. Providing professional and courteous customer service. Being recognized as subject experts in our lines of business with advice and skills they can count on. The more we succeed, the more we grow and secure our futures… and the future of our coworkers and community.
The work of our people transforms communities
Our work is the catalyst for positive change in the communities we serve. Our people prove that a disability is not a barrier to work. We contribute to the social and economic fabric of our community, at work and at play, and give back more than we take. Our drive, work ethic, and civic mindedness opens minds, changes opinions, tears down stereotypes, and leads to more vibrant, inclusive life for everyone.
Sound like a place you’d love to work? Applications are being accepted for current job openings, listed below. Apply by clicking on the title of the position.
- Staff Accountant – Utica, NY (posted 02/13/2018)
- Production Worker – Utica, NY (posted 02/13/2018)
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk – Utica, NY (posted 02/13/2018)
- Screen Printing Operator – Utica, NY (posted 12/28/2017)
- Embroidery Operator – Utica, NY (posted 12/14/2017)
- Sewing Machine Operator – Utica, NY (posted 11/08/2017)
- Supervisor – Janitorial/Environmental Services – Binghamton, NY (2nd Shift) (posted 09/17/2017)
- Lead Janitor – Binghamton, NY (posted 09/11/2017)
- Janitor – Binghamton, NY (posted 08/09/2017)
Join Our Job Postings E-Mail List To Be Notified Of New Openings
Human Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We participate in e-Verify for required positions. Click here for more information.