Summary of Position:
The Marketing Assistant communicates Human Technologies’ mission of Creating Employment for People with Disabilities by creating visuals that will inspire, inform and captivate our audience. The Marketing Assistant will guarantee quality and detail in design, while managing multiple tasks, and demanding deadlines.
- Create engaging design and visual communications, while keeping in line with the branding guidelines of Human Technologies (HT).
- Create and update product catalogs for various HT uniform program customers.
- Create, update and manage all pre-production proof sheets, in accordance with HT’s ISO 9001:2008 standards.
- Assist Marketing Communications Manager with all photography/videography needs.
- Assist Marketing Communications Manager in updating and growing all channels of Social Media utilized by HT, and identify possible outlets not being used.
- Assist Marketing Communications Manager with all wide format printing, setup, production, scheduling, and maintenance.
- Perform the technical process such as art layout work, screen layout, digitizing, etc.
- Review all production layouts and suggest improvement as needed.
- Work directly with customers and internal support staff, to capture their artwork and logo
- Work closely with the embroidery department to produce sew out and edits for embroidery logos and sample for customers.
- Participate in on-going training to maintain and enhance expertise.
- Provide all artwork to the Marketing Communications Manager on a timely basis as scheduled to allow production to stay on schedule.
- Play an active role in participation and designing booth at all trade shows.
- Monitor supplies and inform Marketing Communications Manager when items need to be ordered to ensure all schedules are completed on time.
- Actively participate in corporate safety by creating a safe working environment and practicing and training workers in safe and proper work habits and equipment use.
- Comply with safety policies and procedures for safety of self and others.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Marketing Communications Manager.
- Associate Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Minimum of (2) two years’ experience working as a Graphic Artist.
- A combination of education and work experience that is substantially equivalent to the above.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong prioritizing and multi-tasking skills, with great attention to detail.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign.
- Working knowledge in Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut Pro/iMovie.
- Social Media experience preferred.
- Must pass any required federal, state, municipality, and/or customer-specific background checks.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities