Summary of Position:
The Production Worker supports Human Technologies’ mission of Creating Employment for People with Disabilities by ensuring that the product is manufactured, assembled, and/or packaged properly at or above established standards.
- Perform a variety of light manufacturing, assembly, packaging, or material handling tasks and operate various types of production equipment to produce products per specification.
- Count or keep track of quantities produced, and inspect own work when instructed.
- Inform the supervisor of any deficiency of machine performance, problems with materials, or issues with production processes.
- Comply with safety policies and procedures for safety of self and others.
- Work in various departments and/or perform other duties as required by the supervisor.
- Good manufacturing skills necessary to function on a variety of operations within the department.
- Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time, if necessary.
- Must pass any required federal, state, municipality, and/or customer-specific background checks.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities