Our customers are the true champions of our mission. We thank each of them for their consideration when seeking products and services. Below is a representative sample of our federal, New York state, and commercial customers, and the products and services we provide.
Supply Chain Management, Third Party Logistics, and Warehousing Services:
Under an AbilityOne™ federal set-aside contract we provide 3PL/Supply Chain Management services to U.S. embassies and areas of operations around the world. Programs served include:
- Worldwide Protective Services
- Overseas Protective Operations
- Anti-Terrorism Assistance, Special Program for Embassy Augmentation and Response
- Africa Contingency Operations Training & Assistance
Services include product research and recommendation, sourcing, vendor management, catalog management, procurement, inspection, kitting, customization, warehousing, CONUS and OCONUS logistics and freight management, focusing on:
- Uniforms and management services for 10,000 employees and local guards in all foreign embassies and posts
- Security Equipment, protective gear, and training supplies in support of anti-terrorism missions in high threat areas around the world
Human Technologies provides uniforms, employee allowance accounting, order fulfillment, custom web stores, and program management services to over 40,000 USDA employees, including:
- U.S. Forest Service
- Plant Protection & Quarantine
- Grain Inspection, Packers, & Stockyard Administration
- Agricultural Marketing Services, Specialty Crops Inspection and Cotton & Tobacco
- Wildlife Services
We provide 4000+ forest service employees in four states with uniforms, employee allowance accounting, order fulfillment, custom web store, and program management services:
- Florida Forest Service
- Texas A&M Forest Service
- South Carolina Forestry Commission
- New Jersey Parks & Recreation
Manufacturing and Packaging
Light electro-mechanical assembly, kitting, packaging, and specialty apparel customization services for a variety of markets and customers, including:
Defense Logistics Agency- Troop Support
Apparel, narrow web, and specialty cut-and-sew manufacturing, including harnesses, chemical-protective helmet covers, tactical bags, and related accessories used by US Armed Forces around the globe.
Embroidered ball caps and knit hats for the Department of Homeland Security.
We are the east coast assembly, testing, packaging, and distribution facility for state-of-the art plug-and play LED retrofit lamps, made for a leading Silicon Valley lighting systems company.
New York State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision (DOCCS)
Value-added boots, jackets, sweaters, shirts, pants, belts, leather goods, and electronics accessories provided directly to the 12th largest state prison system in the country.
Facilities Management Services:
We provide preventive and repair maintenance of HVAC, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing systems, and perform custodial services, grounds maintenance, snow removal, and pest control at ten sites throughout Pennsylvania, New York, and Delaware.
We specialize in the full complement of custodial, janitorial, grounds maintenance, snow removal, and pest control for some of the most demanding customers in the nation, including:
- Air Force Research Laboratory & Eastern Air Defense Sector (Rome, NY)
- Federal Buildings/US Courthouses (Utica, Binghamton, and Buffalo, NY)
- Slocum-Dickson Medical Group
- Central New York Regional Transportation Authority (Syracuse and Utica, NY)
- Oneida County Office Buildings (16 Buildings throughout Oneida County)
In total, Human Technologies provides these services to over 125 customers and 180 sites in and around New York State. Every day we clean 2,400,000 square feet of government office buildings, military installations, medical centers, banks, and commercial properties, and maintain 8,800,000 square feet of grounds.