Summary of Position:
The Project Supervisor supports HT’s mission of Creating Employment for People with Disabilities by ensuring employee safety, delivering high quality service leading to customer satisfaction, and managing labor and materials per project specifications as defined in the Statement of Work for assigned sites and contracts.
- Ensures that supplies are used per product specifications at each supervised site.
- Supports customer retention activities for assigned sites through proactive problem solving and effective customer communication.
- Provides On-the-Job-Training (OJT) skills training to employees and monitors performance to ensure employees are competent in their assigned positions. Reviews and reports employee performance to Area Supervisor per approved schedule.
- Serves as an emergency back-up to unplanned absences and/or work fluctuations and notifies Area Supervisor of continuing issues which effect contract performance.
- Completes work per the contract’s Statement of Work at each site. Notifies Area Supervisor if customer is requesting additional work which is not required in the contract to be performed.
- Responds immediately to customer complaints, corrects the deficiency whether real or perceived and informs Area Supervisor of complaint and recommended corrective action.
- Provides Area Supervisor with recommended orders for supplies and manages inventories for supervised sites per the plan.
- Approves timesheets for all assigned employees.
- Supports and assists with recruitment and retention activities for area of responsibility.
- Provides on the job training to employees and monitors performance to ensure direct reports are competent or moving to competency in their assigned positions.
- Evaluates and documents employee performance as required by the company, AbilityOne, and/or NYSID.
- Actively participates in corporate safety by creating a safe working environment and practicing and training employees in safe and proper work habits and equipment use.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Area Supervisor – Environmental Services.
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Two (2) years of relevant supervisory experience; or
- A combination of education and work experience that is substantially equivalent to the above.
- Able to lift 50 pounds properly and perform other physically demanding tasks as may be required by contracts.
- Must have a valid NYS Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Must pass any required federal, state, municipality, and/or customer-specific background checks.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities