Summary of Position:
The Janitor supports Human Technologies’ mission of Creating Employment for People with Disabilities by performing the day to day cleaning tasks at assigned areas ensuring that these tasks are being performed with the highest quality standards and professionalism.
- Perform janitorial cleaning tasks to the satisfaction of the Project Supervisor and customer.
- Police grounds and remove debris/snow as directed by the Project Supervisor.
- Complete all mandatory-training programs.
- Maintain all equipment, storage areas and janitorial closets as to reflect a professional appearance at all times.
- All janitors must represent the Corporation in a professional manner, which includes reporting to work in clean and appropriate attire suitable for position.
- Must always report accidents and/or safety issues to Project Supervisor immediately.
- Must maintain an effective working relationship with the Project Supervisor and co- workers at all times.
- Comply with safety policies and procedures for safety of self and others.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Project Supervisor or designee.
- Must be capable of physical demands of the job, such as but not limited to constant standing, walking, stooping, and lifting.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds properly.
- Must pass any required federal, state, municipality, and/or customer-specific background checks.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities