Summary of Position:
The Project Supervisor – FMS supports Human Technologies’ mission of Creating Employment for People with Disabilities by ensuring employee safety, delivering high quality service leading to customer satisfaction, and managing labor and materials per project specifications as defined in the Statement of Work for assigned sites and contracts. Performs minor facilities maintenance and repairs as well as snow removal, grounds and janitorial services when required.
- Provides daily onsite supervision of assigned employees and is responsible for the overall quality and effectiveness of contracted services performed at assigned site.
- Actively participates in corporate safety by following all safety procedures, creating a safe working environment and practicing and training employees in safe and proper work habits and equipment use.
- Performs general maintenance and repair of equipment and buildings requiring practical skill and knowledge (but not proficiency) in such trades as painting, carpentry, plumbing, masonry, and electrical work.
- Performs and/or supervises custodial and janitorial services. Develops, manages, and submits annual, monthly and daily janitorial cleaning schedules and task sheets.
- Performs and/or supervises snow plowing, salting and operation of blowers and hand tools to ensure ice and snow are removed per contract SOW. This may require manipulation or “flexing” work hours to accommodate large snow falls.
- Performs and/or supervises grounds maintenance duties to include mowing of property, maintenance of flower beds, string trimming and other related duties.
- Schedules outside contracted services as assigned, submits security clearance requests and approves work performed by subcontractors.
- Performs weekly quality audits and documents results per the Quality Management Plan (QMP) using approved forms and/or software. Documents deficiencies, performs follow up training and documents correction.
- Serves as a back up to unplanned absences and/or work fluctuations and notifies supervisor of continuing issues that may affect contract performance.
- Maintains all assigned equipment in good repair, orders supplies and manages inventories, and informs supervisor of any issues which impact service delivery.
- Provides on the job training to employees and monitors performance to ensure direct reports are competent or moving to competency in their assigned positions.
- Approves timesheets for all assigned employees and submits to supervisor.
- Supports and assists with recruitment and retention activities for area of responsibility.
- Evaluates and documents employee performance as required by the company and/or AbiityOne.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Four (4) years of relevant supervisory experience in a service environment with a preference for facilities maintenance or environmental services supervisory experience; or a combination of education and work experience that is substantially equivalent to the above.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License, reliable transportation, have, and maintain a driving record in accordance with Human Technologies’ Liability/Automotive Insurance Carrier.
- Must pass any required federal, state, municipality, and/or customer-specific background checks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to effectively use computers and cell phones as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet access software.
- Able to lift 50 pounds properly and perform other physically demanding tasks as may be required by contracts.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs.
- Physically capable of driving.
- Work in environments of cold and heat.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities