Utica Bagels is seeking a part-time Bagel Shop Clerk that serves as a vital role of the business and brand. The Bagel Shop Clerk is responsible for performing opening and closing procedures, along with managing efficient production and maintaining accurate product inventory. Job duties entail the pre-production and post-production for making bagels, cream cheese, sandwiches and coffee for customers. Candidates must be timely, reliable, organized and able to manage multiple tasks. Utica Bagels puts their patrons first and would expect the Bagel Shop Clerk to provide a positive experience, by delivering excellent customer service.
- 1-3 years of food service experience.
- Ability to read, write, count and measure.
- Must pass any required federal, state, municipality, and/or customer-specific background check.
- Able to occasionally lift, push, or carry 25-30 lbs.
- Operate a variety of kitchen equipment such as mixer, dough divider, stove, oven, grill, and dishwasher.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities